Ms. Locklair graduated from the University of South Carolina at Columbia with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science with a minor in Business Administration. She received her Juris Doctor Degree from North Carolina Central University School of Law. In addition to being licensed to practice in North Carolina, Ms. Locklair is also licensed in the State of South Carolina.
Ms. Locklair’s practice is focused in the areas of commercial real estate and affordable housing and community economic development law. Since joining the firm, Ms. Locklair has taught seminars and lectured in the area of title law, affordable housing and community economic development law. Ms. Locklair is involved in all aspects of transactional work. She serves as the primary attorney for the Firm’s representation of various private clients, including developers, corporations, and financial institutions, as well as municipal corporations.
Ms. Locklair is a member of the American Bar Association’s Real Property, Business Law, Law Practice Management, and Affordable Housing and Community Economic Sections as well as the Real Property Sections of both the North and South Carolina Bar Associations.
- B.A., University of South Carolina at Columbia
- J.D., North Carolina Central University School of Law
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- American Bar Association Real Property and Business Law Sections, Affordable Housing and Community Economic Section, and Law Practice Management Section
- North Carolina Bar Association Real Property Section
- South Carolina Bar Association Real Property Section
Commercial Real Estate, Affordable Housing and Community Development Law